SPECIAL EVENTS & PRIVATE PARTIES
Catering and events are opportunities for us to work more closely with our guests, occasions for us to share our dedication to celebration in exciting new ways. Call or email for more information: email@example.com
- Reservations are not required, but are appreciated.
- For reservations of 10 or more, please call the clubhouse to ensure seating and excellent service.
- A fifty cent dessert fee will be charged for all desserts brought into the clubhouse.
- To-Go requests as well as telephone balance inquiries may be denied due to the current level of business inside the clubhouse at time of call.
- 10% Fee applied to all TO-GO orders
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Sunday – 11:00am – 9:00pm (Bar open later)
Monday – Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – Sunday – 11:00am – 9:00pm (Bar open later)
Seats up to 85
Our scenic dining area provides a wonderful atmosphere sure to compliment any occasion. Our large windows and open floor plan provide a breathtaking view of of the adjacent lake and fountains. With comfortable seating and classic white linens, you can dine in class and elegance. Whether dining with family or a celebrating a birthday with a large group of friends, our dining area is the perfect place to spend your evenings. Our dining room is also our most frequently used room for private parties. Visit our private parties page to inquire about setting up a reservation or private engagement.
Seats up to 40
Our bar and lounge features four TVs and an adjoining patio with lakeside seating. With a well stocked bar and the coldest beer in town our lounge is the perfect spot to unwind after or before a round of golf. Whether you eat at the bar or sit down for table service, you are sure have a great time. Join in the camaraderie of fellow golfers and watch the big game, have lunch or dinner and maybe make a few new friends. Our lounge is the most popular spot for post golfing and league celebrations.