Tuesday Weekly Results
Wednesday Weekly Results
Thursday Weekly Results
- Tee off time shall be between 3 p.m. & 6 p.m. on Monday and 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on Tuesdays. Ladies may also play thier round on Sunday after 3 p.m. You must play with another Ladies League member. The course will not be closed for Ladies League play on Sundays.
- All scores (ladies’ league play and other play) should be submitted for handicap purpose, provided game was played with another member and the entire game was completed. Score card must be signed by two persons. Cards can be left in the ladies league box in the office.
- New Golfers who do not not have available scores can also be listed. However, a handicap will not be established until she has posted two scores. At that time, she will also be eligible for league prizes.
- Membership in league is limited to WCC lady members, wives of members, and unmarried daughters of members if they are between the ages of 18 and 25 and still residing with parents.
- Out of bounds will be as marked by white posts and by fencing on holes #1,2,3,7,8 and 9 and as created by the drive adjoining the fairway on #6 (the entire ball must be on the drive to be considered out of bounds). See rules regarding white stakes.
- Always start play on #1 tee. it is upsetting to be playing along at a fast pace and reach number 5 green to find that someone has just teed off on number 6 instead of number1. It is being totally inconsiderate to those playing the holes in the correct order.
- Gas carts should never be near the greens. Drive and park carts 30 feet from the edge of the green at all times. Watch signs that direct the carts around the greens.
- Cart paths are on many of the holes now. Be sure to adhere to the “Cart Path Only” signs when posted. And use the cart paths around the greens and tees at all times.
- Senior Tees are available for women members 70 years old and above. They are the yellow and white tees on holes 3, 4 & 5. The yellow tees are for the 1st 9 holes of the 18 hole round and the white tees are for the 2nd 9 holes. If you decide to play these tees, you must play them all year long and anytime you submit a round for handicap purposes.
- Allow the golfer with the honor to take the tee first.
- Be certain players in front are out of range.
- Limit practice swings to one.
- Don’t loiter; play briskly without delay. Walk directly to your ball so that you are ready to hit when it is your turn.
- Replace and repair all divots immediately.
- Player furthest away from pin hits or putts first. If in doubt, ask another player for decision…don’t delay.
- Do not stand directly behind someone who is putting or behind the hole when another person is putting.
- Do not step in the line of putt of other players. Walk around or step over the line of putt.
- Be careful that your shadow is not distracting the player who is hitting her shot or that it is not in someone’s line of putt.
- Maintain extreme care on and around green with equipment, flagstick, ect.
- Repair greens when players have completed putting.
- Leave green immediately after play and repairs have been completed.
- Smooth out traps after using.
- Record the score on the next tee box to avoid delaying the group behind you from approaching the green.
- When you are in the wrong fairway, give right of way to those playing in proper fairway.
- Signal players behind to play through if hole is open ahead of you. Let the group play through if they are waiting on your group.